Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence


It seems only fitting to start my blog with a review of one of my holy grail and favorite skin care products.  I have been using the Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence for about 5 years now and cannot live without it.

First of all, what is an essence?  An essence is one step in the Korean skin care routine and is applied after toner, before a serum.  It provides a thin layer of extra hydration prior to the application of your serum and also helps your serum to work as effectively as possible.

Image result for missha the first treatment essence

The Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence contains 80% fermented yeast extract, which promotes skin hydration and brightness.  Compared to its counterparts such as the SKII treatment essence, the Missha essence is affordable at $49.  I have tried the SKII treatment essence and it has a very pungent smell that I found bothersome every time I applied it.  I found the Missha essence to be just as effective as the SKII essence for a fraction of the price and without the strong odor.  Whenever I get lazy and do not use the Missha essence, I can tell a difference in the texture and brightness of my skin.  It is a product that I would highly recommend for all skin types.

https://www.misshaus.com/time-revolution-the-first-treatment-essence-150ml.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troiareuke ACSEN A+ Cushion

M-61 Hydraboost Eye Serum

All About AHAs - Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water by Wishtrend