Sheet Mask Update!

During the past week, I have used the Quality 1st All In One Sheet Mask - Moisture.  Quality 1st is a Japanese sheet mask brand available in many drugstores throughout Japan.  They have a variety of different sheet masks including, Moisture, Premium, White, and many others.


I picked up the Moisture sheet masks while in Japan (they are also available on Amazon.com).  They are so affordable - there are 7 masks in one resealable pouch for only 330 yen.  Considering their price, these masks are amazing!  Upon first opening the package, these masks are made of a thick cotton material - definitely thicker and more sturdy than the LuLuLun sheet masks.  While they are not the softest masks, they do adhere well to your skin.  I could still do things around my home without this mask slipping off.  These masks have a light citrus/herbal scent - very refreshing when used in the morning.  This mask has great, natural ingredients including silk protein, sodium hyaluronate, soybean extract, chamomile extract, grapefruit and orange extracts, and aloe.  You apply this mask to clean skin and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.  After removing this mask, my skin very quickly absorbed the extra essence - it did not leave my skin feeling sticky or tacky.  My skin felt moisturized and looked bright and plump.  As I tried this mask in the morning, after applying the remainder of my skincare routine, I also applied my usual BB cream and concealer, which both went on very smoothly.  Overall, I was quite impressed and really enjoyed this "budget" sheet mask!

Happy Sheet Masking!  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troiareuke ACSEN A+ Cushion

M-61 Hydraboost Eye Serum

All About AHAs - Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water by Wishtrend