Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Serum

Image result for phloretin cf

I was first introduced to the Skinceuticals brand by my esthetician.  I have a very fair complexion and as a result, every new spot of hyperpigmentation, no matter how small, is very apparent on my skin.  My esthetician emphasized how important it would be for me to invest in products that prevent skin discoloration and recommended Skinceutical's Phloretin CF.

After seeing Skinceuticals products also being featured in my dermatologist's office, I started looking more into the Skinceuticals brand and was impressed with the scientific evidence backing their products.  Phloretin CF is formulated with ingredients that provide protection against what Skinceuticals refers to as "atmospheric skin aging."  "Atmospheric skin aging" encompasses the visible skin changes caused by UVA/UVB, infrared-A radiation, and ozone (O3) pollution.  Products like Phloretin CF are able to neutralize the free radicals on the skin and help to prevent the skin damage associated with sun exposure and environmental pollutants.

Phloretin CF contains a combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure Vitamin C, and 0.5% ferulic acid.
- Phloretin is derived from the bark of fruit trees and is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and improves cell turnover
- Vitamin C protects against oxidative stress and provides anti-aging benefits
- Ferulic acid is a plant-based antioxidant that enhances the benefits of Phloretin and Vitamin C

I have been using Phloretin CF for about one year, applying it every morning, and I can say that I have seen an improvement in my skin.  I feel like my complexion is brighter and my existing areas of hyperpigmentation have slightly lightened, however most importantly, despite living in sunny Hawaii, I have not noticed the development of any new dark spots over the past year.  This product is expensive at $165, however I have been willing to invest in this product as we are exposed to countless pollutants every day and prevention of skin damage is so important.  There are many products on the market that contain Vitamin C and I encourage everyone to try to incorporate antioxidants into their skin care regimen.  I believe it is much easier to prevent damage than to try to repair it after it has already occurred.

Happy New Year everyone!  Here's to great skin care in 2018! 

The Skinceuticals website is a great resource for information regarding skin care and the science behind what causes skin damage.
https://www.skinceuticals.com/phloretin-cf-635494328004.html

I usually purchase Skinceuticals products from Blue Mercury as they often have sales and great gifts with purchase.
https://bluemercury.com/products/skinceuticals-phloretin-cf?variant=26181218950
- Get 10% off of your first order at Blue Mercury with code "Welcome"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troiareuke ACSEN A+ Cushion

M-61 Hydraboost Eye Serum

All About AHAs - Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water by Wishtrend